Tuesday, December 27

The silent blogger

Ok so maybe I don't post that often, and I'm not too good at this, but its mainly for the ones that asked it of me. since I don't write e-mails that much anymore, and people wonder what I'm up to.
Dear Lord that was a mouthful.
But yet they still wonder what I'm up to cause I don't post on this darned thing that much at all. Cause, well frankly, I don't ever know what to say. (isn't that absurd?)
Anyhow, it has been said, I think one too many times, that a picture is worth a thousand words. So here are a few that have been taken in the last few days.

This is my brother Nathan, his wife Ali, and their two adorable kids, Alex, and Benji

<- Myself, Gabe and Mel

beautiful women, myself, Mel, Ali, Pri, and Anj

Myself and Mel in our c'mas attire.

My family: Nathan, Myself, Ali, my Dad, Mom, Alex and Benji

The parents and myself

Me and Ali

the nut of the family my dad

I've been caught

aren't they just so cute? Ali and Nathan

My little cowboy

Alex (such a cutie)

Myself, Pri, and Mel

I'm a cowgirl

YEE HAW!!

Mel is a sexy one she is ( I just love this photo I took of her)

Ali, isn't she beautiful (I took this photo as well)

Ok, maybe I overdid it with so many photos, but there were so many to choose from I didn't know which to post. So I chose the best and posted them. I've been having fun in mex so far, as you can tell by the photos. But photos don't always do memories justice. Some things I just can't put down on paper or capture in a photo

Mythos signs out

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

No fair... I SEE KAHLUA!!! :((

*Sob sob*

That's worth more than gold over here.

Anonymous said...

yeh...well, that was my c'mas present!
MUAHAHAHAHA be jealous, you anonymous person you...be very jealous!!
reveal yourself

Anonymous said...

Argh!!!! I'm insane with jealousy!! Not fair!! I so wish I could have been there! *sob*

But you all look beautiful anyway. I miss you all! Kisses for all. *sob*

Anonymous said...

P.S. That's not Pricilla I see is it? If so tell her I say hi and send hugs. :)

Anonymous said...

yup it is indeed Pri, she's been down here for a month, I'll tell her you say hi
heh...you should have come, I miss you!! I love you!

Anonymous said...

yeah, all those people in the pix look pretty cool.....except that weird Mel girl....she looks like a freak.....hehehehe......adios!....and u can be sure were gonna miss u down here in Mexico.....wwwaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!....ahem...anyway.....especially that weird guy in the liquor store....that old man that was trying to pick u up......that was scarry!!!

Anonymous said...

hrm...your right, that mel girl is a freak. heh jking I love ya mel, and miss you too.
oh gosh, don't remind me about that guy, I thank you though for being there to save me from him, you did a better job of that then Gabe, Nathan and my Dad did, all they did was walk off, leaving me to be hit on by some old mexican. I'm forever in your debt..heh

Anonymous said...

hahahaha.....yeah, they were bad bodyguards.....I'm pretty good.....i looked like a tough guy.......that sweater.....and all.....I came in and instantly everyone was like, "scarry we better not mess with her" but then they did anyway......WHATS WITH MEXICANS THAT DON'T GET THE POINT!!!!!!...ptl