Tuesday, January 16

You're so vain...

So I've been busy of late...busy doing almost next to nothing. Heh, ahhh the wonderful feeling of relaxation, which is swiftly ending and turning into the strain of work again. But I knew it was coming and its not all that bad.
On Friday Mel, Teresa and I decided to put our own busking team together and hit the restaurants downtown and get some personal money for ourselves. We spent roughly around 4 hours practicing and then ran out the door with another amigo Rick which we had dragged along to help us sell cds. For not having practiced so long...and for me not being a super good guitar player, we did quite well for ourselves and had a lot of fun in the process. We met the owner of a hotel, and sang in the restaurant there in the hotel (I completely embarrassed myself when Mel told me to sing a song basically by myself when she and Rick went to the tables to sell cds...it was horrible) But its all good, the owner invited us to sit and chat for a while and taste some shrimp with a cheese sauce that was cooked in wine...it was good, the cheese sauce that is, they served little pieces of bread to dip into the sauce as well, so I didn't have to try to stomach the shrimp. (I really don't like seafood as you can tell.)
Saturday we were going to go out the whole day singing, but then decided to go out to see these parasailers (I think thats what they are called, I'll post pictures of them so if you know better then please correct me) and go horseback riding. It was kewl, took pics and all that good stuff, and we went singing later as well.
Sunday...well we were going to get up early to go singing, we told ourselves we would, we tried to drag ourselves out of bed to catch that morning crowd...but we were just too tired as we had watched a movie the night before, I guess that wasn't such a good idea, but it was fine. So I haven't a clue what we ended up doing that day anyways...
Yesterday was my official WnR, and I spend the whole day doing nothing...well, I was vain for a while and got a girl to take some pics of me, but I won't be posting them as that will just be adding to my vanity. I've been really vain of late though, argg...I must stop it, its getting to be really bad, pretty soon you will see me posing every time a camera is around if I don't stop it now. I think I should just go back to my get-that-camera-away-from-me stage and be happy. Pray for me.
Today I was supposed to go out almost the whole day witnessing, but ended up staying home in the morning doing almost nothing, and then doing lunch dishes and going out to see some land that they were looking at for a new house. I did end up going out witnessing later and didn't do so bad. It was pretty fun, I had a debate with a guy here about how to say 'llama', he says it one way, and I say it the other...I don't know exactly who won in the end...but I will prevail!
Thats all for now folks, I will post pics as soon as the internet desires to start working regularly once again, as it seems to just love to disconnect everytime I try to add pics to this post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Send me pictures woman!! I saw the pic on your avatar, you're looking so good! If I was a jealous person...I'd be jealous. But I say "admire, not compare!" You're gorgeous! ILY!

Anonymous said...

aww tks boo, thats really sweet. I'll send you the pics as soon as I get a chance.