Friday, January 12

vacations

I'm officially starting my 'vacations' today. I'm visiting my family in Morelia for about 3 weeks and then after that I'm off to who knows where for a couple of weeks until the home I'm going to be moving to gets back from having their vacations in Cancun...what bums.
But its all good, my parents are here, Mel is visiting, but she's leaving in a couple of days, and then my bro is also leaving in a couple of days to do a job in the states, but I'll have fun anyways.
My nephews have grown sooo much, they're so adorable. And Ali is so beautiful with her pregnant belly, she's going to have a little girl. Its going to be soooooo cute.
Anyhow I'm starting my lazy day out right, right on the computer, so I'm going now to find some grub to eat.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just started vacation today. Soo happy!! Slept in till 11:00, had a big breakfast, sun-tanned for a while, and now me and my home are going to sit around, drink beer, eat chips, and watch football. Whatta score!

Love you sis! Hope you have fun on you vaca. Wish you were here! xox

Anonymous said...

bah! BRAT! why do you get vacations?????
lol, jk. we miss ya. xoxo

Anonymous said...

I love being able to sleep in, I haven't gotten up early once since getting here...but I'm sure that will change. I have helped a bit around the hosue to keep it clean and stuff.

And Kathy, I get vacations cause I worked my butt off, and now its time for a bit of relaxation, but don't worry, I will be working as well.

Anonymous said...

well anyway i never had vacations in my life because while the rest of the worl vacated i worked so i have no idea what it is. but im sure its wonderfl.
anway here the house is empt but theres still a lod of work to do! thankfully we will be at our next destination soon, yay!!!!!