Thursday, April 27

Its all different now


Well today I went through all of my clothes and got rid of a ton of what I didn't need...be proud of me...very proud. It wasn't easy, heh. Nah, I actually needed to do that anyways as I'm going to be moving soon and need to get my stuff down to suitcase size...watch me have extra room once I buy my suitcases. Ok so I did that, and went through my shoes, as well as packaged bananas and froze them, and moved all of Anjies stuff out of our room. Because we have other people moving into our room so that Anjie can have her own room with her offspring.
The other people that are moving into our room just happen to be the boys from downstairs. John, Mike and Aaron...no one told me about this change till this morning. Oh well...guess thats what I get for not having to go to meetings anymore. So we did all of that today, and we are hopefully going to put up a partition so that we girls can have some "privacy" or as much as we possibly can with a sheet hanging between us and the boys.
Things will change soon...so they say, but not before I leave. Things happen slowly around here, its good in some ways...bad in others but it becomes a habit, we must break it.
I'm not sure when I'll become used to coming into my room and having to scrounge around for privacy to change....oh wait...that already does happen cause the boys are in here so much already, so I guess it isn't that much of a change afterall.
I will survive!

(I was going to post pictures of the before and after changes...but I never got around to taking them, oh well. If you visit here anytime soon, you'll see for yourself.)

No comments: