Wednesday, April 19

Counting down the days

It almost seemed like I would be here forever.
It really felt like my time here would never come to an end, but all things do, someway or another, in time.
I feel...apprehensive, as to what this next chapter in my life holds. I could almost say I'm scared, but even then, that doesn't feel right. Perhaps I'm just in an emotional state, and they're all just jumbled emotions that I can't figure out.

I did it though, I turned my thirty days in.
"About time!", a million voices in my head shout, but theres always the one in the background that protests.
I was scared, frightened, and still am. Will probably be till I finally get where I am going, but it is done.
I cried.
It was sad, I tried not to, I tried to keep a straight face on, tried to hide the emotions churning inside me, but they all came bursting out and fell down my cheeks as liquid crystals. I didn't want to cry when I was going to hand it in...but I did.
I don't know what I'm doing.
But there's a first for everything right? A first for officially moving to another country. And a first for being scared out of your mind of what situation you will find yourself in in that other country.
I am insane.
I know, its crazy, I'm crazy, everything is crazy, and for what? I don't know, other than what the Lord has told me to do. I guess I'll just have to take it one step at a time, otherwise I'll just end up a complete mess.
I'm terrified.
But here I go...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for you hunnie! XoXo Everything will work out all right.

"Activate the keys of unwavering faith and trust, and in the spirit you can scale any mountain, walk through any fire, and cross any canyon with My full protection and indestructible determination"

Anonymous said...

Tks so much for praying for me sis, I love you!

Thats a great key...I definately have to remember that one