Thursday, April 6

His name shall be called Larry....

This is old news, but I thought I'd post it anyways, because I think its funny.

I have a stalker!

There, I've said it, now I will have the whole world* protecting me against you! Muahahaha! I feel powerful. (*when saying that, its not literal, just perhaps my family...not that I need protection from you anyways heh)

Not only has this stalker searched intensively on the Mo site for pictures of me, but also showed up right at the steps of the place I was ballooning at, Joe's Crab Shack. I was...shocked, completely speechless, I didn't know what to say (for once)...and he was in MY seat of the van.

Here I am, very mad that I am left late at a ballooning spot, and hoping to get home soon, as Ricky and Rosie were going to be letting me use their computer,because I wanted to talk to this stalker of mine, but Tim is late with picking me up. I called him, and what did he say? "Um...I'm going to have to do some business before I get you, just be patient I won't be long."

An hour later...he's not there, and I'm starting to begin to get past my annoyedness and get into my pissedoffness.
Aaron, who came to do some extra fundraising during that time, since I was supposed to be home about an hour before, comes up to me and says, "calm down Lani, its going to be all right, believe me your not going to be mad at Tim for long..."

If only I knew, I mean I should have caught it. But no...I didn't, I was so caught up in my pissedoffedness that I didn't catch that subtle hint at something good. I said to him "Oh no, your not going to hear the end of this, I'm not going to speak to him for days." Aaron just silently chuckled and shook his head, knowing what lay in store for me, and was amused because he knew how my emotions would change in a heartbeat towards Tim when I found out what his "business" was.

Finally, he shows up. I get my purse and grumble my way out to the car, not caring who caught my deathly gaze...when...to my horror....someone is sitting in MY seat, and I didn't recognize them. I stop, take a double take and noooo.....who else can it be but my very own "Stalker".

There he is, smiling all smug and happy that he caught me by surprise, and sitting in MY seat. I was completely speechless and hardly believed it. I couldn't understand how my home could have worked something out like this behind my back. Who would have known they were capable of something like this? I never did suspect, even though everyone thought I did, and was just playing along. Boy did I have them fooled.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOHOHOH! invite me to the wedding k? :D i don't wanna miss it :P

Anonymous said...

wedding? I'm confused...I never said anything about a wedding...I said I had a stalker.

Anonymous said...

Exactly hunny.... sigh... ur wedding they ment... LOL ur sooo funny!

Anonymous said...

Now I don't remember being ALL that smug about it. Well, perhaps just a little bit. :D
Was lots of fun to suprise you though. Proud of everyone in your home for helping me out with that one.

Anonymous said...

oh so my stalker reads my posts....oh dear...i should watch what i say about my activities...heh...jking.
And you were smug about it....really smug, you mentioned it AT LEAST once a day. and if you didn't mention it at least once that day then you'd mention it twice the next.
I was proud of my home as well actually....they pulled it off without me ever knowing..I was speechless, as you know.
It was a very nice surprise...must do the same to you...hehe