Saturday, April 1

April Fools at Joes

I made a turtle bracelet for a round server at Joe's today, she immediately named it "Billy" and started talking to it, cuddling it, cooing to it and the like. I didn't know what to do except smile and nod my head. It was quite an interesting situation. I mean I thought that she was some kind of normal until she started doing that. And the funny thing was...was I only saw her doing it whenever she was walking right past me. Muttering things like "Let's go Billy!" with enthusiasum. I was amused to say the least.

I was afriad to order food at Joes today, because it was April fools and I wasn't sure what they would do to my food. My stomach started growling really loudly around 3pm and it was too hot outside to walk all the way down to MickyDee's or some other fast food restaurant, so I decided to take the risk. It wasn't as bad as I thought actually, because they did nothing to it...that I know of at least.

Anyways, I didn't see very many pranks pulled on anyone today, except one of the servers asking one of the hostess's to look for some cottage cheese in the fridge that they didn't have. She didn't even know what cottage cheese was...so I told her it looked like lumpy yoghurt. She spent 15 minutes looking for it, until she realized they didn't even have it. Wasn't that funny...but anyways. That was the only thing I recall that was a prank.
So that was my day, as much as I can recall after a long day of latex and screaming children.

(Use latex! It prevents the cause of screaming children!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeaa.. that server does sound weird... and I'd be more worried about eating food else where like mcdonalds or those places.. they're bad enough without the thought of april fools day