Thursday, April 6

Is my house too small? YES!!

You know your house must be too small when you find yourself sitting in a bathroom on your computer, so as to not bother the people in your room, or in the rest of the house. As the whole house is full of people, sleeping here or there. Or getting ready for their repose.

This is the position I find myself in, sitting in the bathroom, on a stool in front of the sink. If anyone came in right now, they'd think it was the funniest thing. Either that, or else I'm extremely addicted to my new computer and had to get my nightly fix. Which btw I'm not, but it might look that way to different people.

Now I must go before the door gets knocked on again, and I get asked what the hell that typing is?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha!! Quite a coincidence.. I"M IN THE BATHROOM!! HAHA!! yea definately to small.. hmm