Monday, January 30

Colds

What a way to spend free day, in bed sick with a cold and an ear ache. So sad. If I was well I'd be hanging out with people up north that I haven't seen in ages. But no, I had to get sick after coming back from our trip to Port Isabel and Matamoros. So dreadfully horrid.
It was fun though, got to see people I hadn't seen in a while, while down in Harlington. Got to hear the band jam and hear a new song of Buckles. That was groovy. And we spent thursday at the beach...it was cold. Thats probably where I got sick from, but it was still fun. We walked down the beach a long ways, filmed Mike tumbling down the sand dunes, and mooned passing cars.
Besides that..I haven't been doing very much. Besides fundraising, and getting sick, so yeh..my life is boring as of late.

Mythos signing out

No comments: