Tuesday, April 21

My Wall of Shame

I figured if I'm going to do a wall of shame I might as well make it public so I will feel so ashamed that I will do something about it.
Not in any particular order, just what comes to mind first.

I'm terribly disorganized, I will try to organize myself, but then it will just be a mess a few days later.

I'm very bad with money. I never know where it goes, and I don't even spend it on things I really want. It just disappears here and there.

I can't make the most of my own time, because I always forget what it was that I needed to do and only remember it again when I'm missing it or its the last moment.

I pick my nails, I used to bite them, but now that I actually have long nails, I pick them. All. The. Time. Just because I hate seeing dirt under them.

I don't exercise. I know I should, but actually getting up off my lazy butt and doing it is the hardest thing for me to do.

I am horrible at dieting, I'm good for half the day, then when dinner comes around I always pick on the food I'm not supposed to be eating.

I always trip off on television series when I have much better things to be doing. Or even when I could be making the most of a beautiful day or working on my art. I'm addicted to television series!

I never buy good practical shoes. And even when I do, I wear them out so fast there wasn't even a use to buying them.

I don't take care of my good shoes, usually the soles go first. I kill the soles of my shoes!!

I never take off my make up. Yes, its bad, I know. (hopefully the new face wash I bought today will help me with that.)

I'm addicted to Mafia Wars on Facebook. Its such a timewaster, but I can't help it.

I'll read articles on health, but won't ever really do anything about my own health. Its almost as if the thought of doing it is good enough for me.

I spend too much time on my computer.

I don't clean my room as much as I should.

I think that about sums up my worst habits. I don't need to humiliate myself any further. You've all got bad habits too. So don't be quick to judge. If you have any really useful tips to help me with some of these. I'd love to hear them.

1 comment:

Woozers said...

Hahahaha! We're so alike! I relate to (and do) pretty much all of those things. Guess you've got company in your shame. :D