Monday, April 27

Let me rejoice!

So celebrations have been made, and are finished. I signed the contract for my new apartment!!
No more stressing, no more worrying, no more fretting!
I'm just so happy!
This is the first place I can really call my own....even though I still do have a few restrictions from my very sweet old landowners downstairs from me.
Such as....no parties, and no loud music, which is no problem for me, as long as they don't stick their nose in my business.
In other news, next week I'm pretty much starting a full schedule with teaching, happy about that, and kind of reticent as well. Hoping that I will remember where all my classes are as well as be able to prepare for them all.
I'm getting up at 6am tomorrow....pray for me! Not a morning person, but it is what we people must do to make a living.

No comments: