Tuesday, April 28

My Timewaster of the Day

1. Where is your cell phone? on my bed
2. Your significant other? at work
3. Your hair? brunette
4. Your favorite thing? good news, or good food, or a relaxing evening watching my favorite tv shows
5. Your dream last night? about the class i was giving this morning
6. Your favorite drink? savignon blanc
7. Your dream/goal? happiness, to be a successful artist/photographer, someone to share it with
8. What room you are in? my room
9. Your hobby? photography, drawing, painting
10. Your fear? being taken advantage of, going broke, being vulnerable
11. Where do you want to be in 6 years? where i am now, with my bf, a place of my own, hopefully with a car and a much better job.
12. Where were you last night? at home
13. Muffins? on occasion at starbucks
14. Wish list item? shoes, 70-250mm or 70-300mm lense, clothes
15. Where you grew up? US and A
16. Last thing you did? ate a bowl of cereal
17. What are you wearing? Jeans and a Zara shirt
18. Your TV? off
19. Your pets? dead or gone
20. Friends? wonderful
21. Your life? with its ups and downs
22. Your mood? deliriously happy, though a bit reticent with the thought of packing
23. Missing some one? yes, my family, my bf, my friends
24. Car? none at the moment
25. Something you're not wearing? shoes
26. Your favorite store? Umbrale, Zara, United Colors of Benetton, Armani, Mor, etc
27. Your favorite color? turquoise
28. When is the last time you laughed? this morning
29. Last time you cried? last saturday
30. Who will resend this? no one i know
31. One place that I go to over and over? starbucks
32. One person who emails me regularly? mmm who e-mails anymore?
33. Favorite place to eat? when? peruvian restaurants, thai, mexican, italian, etc, and as often as possible
34. Why you participated in this survey? it kept me from starting to pack
35. What are you doing tonight? sleeping as much as possible!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I seldom leave comments on blog, but I have been to this post which was recommended by my friend, lots of valuable details, thanks again.