Wednesday, July 5

change is coming

I've recently been working on a new template for my blog, as this one is getting really boring.
But I've come up with a few problems

1. The template I've found has a few minor problems in the html, which have needed fixing and I've been trying my best to do some patching to it.

2. The template also does not have any links for comments, so I need some help with that, if anyone knows how to do that, please let me know

so let me show you a sneak peak at what it might look like when i get through with it


it will be either like this -->











<--Or like this

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the non-word one personally, unless you do something more creative with the words. They blend too well with the picture so you have to strain to see what it says.
Other than that, I super like it. Where did you find it?

Anonymous said...

I found it on some site, I don't remember where, I customized the template a little by changing the picture
I also added the words to see what it looked like, do you think it needs to be a little darker or different than I have it, or should I just scratch the idea of the words totally?

Anonymous said...

Hmm...I like the concept of the words, but maybe play around a bit with placement so that it's not just centered. Check out the styles on endless-light.com & how they strung their words across, or blended them, etc. Play around with ideas & see what you come up with.
What did you use to do it? I'd suggest Photoshop if you have it as that gives you a lot of breather room to work. I use Indesign for layout, but Photoshop has a lot more creative room to work.
Anyways, just suggestions from someone who probably knows less about this than you do, heh.
Love you. XoXo

Anonymous said...

yeh, i'll do that, good ideas i'll definately check out that site
and i do use photoshop, thats what i used to edit the picture into this template, i'll mess around and play with it, see what I come up with, and maybe post the results