Monday, December 24

So this is Christmas

And it doesn't feel a bit like it.
Even though I'm with family...well my sister to be more precise, and surrounded by different people.
It still doesn't feel like Christmas
It's not like the Christmas's before either, where we would practice for months in advance all our dance routines, and carols. No, none of that this year, and I miss it.
Come to think of it, there wasn't much practice for me doing those things last year either...and it didn't feel much like christmas then too.
Sad, but true.
I miss the Christmas stresses, the arguments, the baking, the Christmas Angels, and activities.
I miss being a kid during Christmas, it always held so much more...captivating wonder.
But I didn't mean this post to turn out all soppy, and depressive.
I really do like Christmas, I just wish there was some kinda pill you could take to make it feel more like Christmas, a Christmas Spirit pill, if your not in the spirit, you'll get into it with this.
heh.
God loves you, everyone
and Merry Christmas, hope you have a good one!

No comments: