Monday, December 31

Man I gotta make my resolutions list


I'm sitting here drinking a nice caguama of Tecate beer, and just enjoying myself, after a nice long walk, in which I ended up jumping into the ocean for a little New Years fun.
The story is that I was going to jump over this drainage ditch and get to the other side perfectly fine, but chance had it that I would slip and fall right into the ditch of stinky water (just my luck, right?)
So the only thing to do, other than just continue walking, was to run into the ocean and rinse myself off so at least I could smell a little better.
So I did, it was lovely really, as it wasn't cold today, it was very nice.
Just the water was a bit icy, so my legs froze.
But I'm in one piece...well besides the cut I suffered on my hand and the little damage my new watch suffered because of the incident.

Happy New Year everyone, do something crazy to remember it in the years to come!!!

No comments: