Thursday, February 22

Finally

I am here, yes, here, as opposed to there, where I've been for the last 3 weeks.

If that made any sense to you, then I congratulate you.
Anyhow, I have finally made it to my new home.
After a month and a half of waiting, 3 weeks of that staying with my family, then 3 more weeks with the lovely bunch of Corazoners I am finally in my new home.
Yes, I will miss all of you, it was tougher than it seemed leaving you all yesterday, but it had to be done. I feared if I stayed any longer I wouldn't be welcome back the next time, hah.
In other news, I like it here. The house is awesome! It has layers....many layers and staircases, a great view of the city, a wonderful roof area.
Oh and did I mention the view?
I don't know what it is about the city sometimes, but occasionally I find myself more at peace here in the city, as opposed to being out of the city and in the country.
Can anything be too relaxing for you sometimes? I felt that way when I first got to the Corazones home, I thought it felt too relaxing. But it was good, I enjoyed myself there, had fun and all that. I will be posting the few pictures I have of a few of us girls that went out one night, that was pretty fun.

This last freeday that I had was...well, interesting. I woke up with waaay too much energy on my hands and a desperation to get off of the property and out somewhere. So after much bouncing around and telling people that I needed to get out of the house or else I'd go insane, I finally got Christina to take me to Tepo where we walked around some and got tacos and icecream. It was definately what I needed to relax myself. I was actually able to sit down for more than 5 minutes when I got back home...that was a feat in itself because for the last couple of days before that I had trouble even doing that. Maybe it was because all of the girls ditched me for Acapulco and left me defenseless against all the guys. Boy, was I glad when the girls got back though....
I'll definately miss all of them, a great home it is, but just don't think its for me.

No comments: