Wednesday, November 15

I'm leaving on a jet plane

Today is the day!
Today is the day that I go on a plane!
Today is the day that I go on a plane to the states!
Today is the day that I go on a plane to the states for my visa trip!
Today is the day that I go on a plane to the states for my visa trip and visit my old home!

Yippie!

I know that was just highly annoying, but I just couldn't help myself, because I'm excited about going on a plane. So you will all have to live with it. I love flying, its so fun, and I haven't been in a plane for about 7 years or so, and today, I'm going on one!

This post is incredibly corny, but I just had to do it. I'm just in one of those moods where I'm excited and so I don't really give much thought to what I'm writing so almost everything I write will come out corny, or extremely boring.
But who knows, it could just be the way I am all the time...(pause here to ponder that thought)...umm...yeh, nevermind, I don't think I'm in the mood to make myself feel utterly stupid and corny. So yeh, just delete that thought from your minds.
Love you all! Will be posting about my adventures in the states with ballooning and anything else that happens, and hopefully they won't turn out as corny as this post has.

No comments: