Thursday, February 23

Neglection

I have been neglecting my blog.
Why?
Because, first of all, I don't have time to post.
And second, because I don't have a computer to use to update regularly.
Explanation enough for all you phantom readers?
I have realized as well, that since I haven't been proclaiming my blog to the world, then I don't get replies to my posts as well, which saddens me.
Maybe its just my pride screaming out, "LOOK AT ME, I'M HERE TOO! ALL FOCUS ON ME!!" But then again, I don't really think so.
My life, has been normal, kids, cooking, cleaning, and most of all ballooning.
I have realized that, I don't have that much of a life to speak of, and the things that happen to me are inconsequential. So I'll refrain from posting about them, unless they are really outstanding.
I also realize that having a blog is a complete waste of time, but everyone loves timewasters don't they?
That is why we have things like Xbox and television. To waste our precious time.
And I have no idea why I even post on here, or consider changing the backround of my blog, cause I'm tired of looking at it. But that doesn't really matter

Mythos signing out

No comments: