Saturday, September 6

21!! Woo Hoo

I am officially 21....as of 3 1/2 days ago more or less.
It feels goooood, oh yes it does.
Last nights party was a BLAST, met up with a bunch of friends at the Irish pub I was talking about in one of my earlier posts, and drank tons of beer from Denmark, which was absolutely delicious.
We grooved to Stefans band that was playing and I tried to croak out the lyrics when I knew the songs that they sang. Unfortunately, we just so happened to get a table right in front of the speakers...and I mean RIGHT in front of them. So sadly, we could not hear ourselves talk, much less think, but I still had a wonderful time. And hopefully my friends did as well.
After the pub we headed off to a Salsa Bravo, and danced our shoes right off. I had a great time, they had a contest where they called up all the birthday people...myself included, and you had to dance by yourself, and whoever got the most cheers would win. I ended up being one of the last 3, but didn't win. But I did win myself a beer, I was happy.
This morning though, I woke up with quite the headache, pay for having drunk on an empty stomach the night before, and not drinking enough water, I suppose. Also, the neighbors decided to choose this lovely day to start drilling holes in the walls. ooooh I was not happy.
Now tonight, I'm off to see a play, don't know what its about, or anything, but figure it might be fun.
Well I do wish a lot of my friends from the states could have been here for my b'day bash last night as well, I miss you guys a lot and I'm sorry for not keeping up such good communication with you!

1 comment:

Woozers said...

Yay! So glad you had a fun birthday! Maybe I'll be able to spend your next birthday with you, heh. Though I suppose 22 won't be as special as 21...
Or visa versa, you could spend my next birthday with me...24 is pretty special, eh?

And Kizz is going to be 25...haha!

Good Lord, we're getting old!