Wednesday, February 27

no pictures yet this time

I had a wonderful time last night, just taking pictures of this mini fashion walk.
I believe the 'official' photographer didn't really know what to do when I and my friend were around shooting pictures, he gave us dirty looks at first and kept glancing over to get an idea of what we were doing with our dlsr's, but warmed up after a bit and started smiling back whenever I'd smile over at him, and even started dancing around to the music they had on, fun fun.
Made some new friends with a foreign student and a Ukrainian girl, very nice people, and it was fun to have new faces around to talk to.
I haven't uploaded any pictures yet, as usual, but this time I really promise that I will post some on this blog, I know I haven't kept any of my other promises, but I'll try, I really will.
We went to a restaurant afterwards, and enjoyed a nice cold beer and some fries, went there with our new friend Fabio, the name totally didn't suit him at all, and he looked like the mac guy from the Mac commercials, awesome time talking to him, perhaps will hang out in the future.
We're packing all our stuff today, and will be moving to our new house, so I probably won't be able to post the pictures anytime soon, as we probably won't have internet for a while, but I still will try, perhaps go to an internet cafe or something.
Well, it was nice of you to stop by, please do so again in the future for an update with actual pictures...I promise, it will only be pictures, no comments or anything.

2 comments:

JM said...

Something that could really help next time, is to go up to the photographer and 'talk shop' with him, it really helps to 'break the ice' of invading his space.

Asking permission also helps.

Anonymous said...

Great work.