Sunday, August 19

Estoy aqui!!!

I´ve arrived, I´m safe, I´m happy, and I still can´t speak the language!!
There´s a little update and summary for you...

Well I survived the flight, breezed through getting my visa done, and got hassled by customs and every taximan there was...but its all good, as I made it through, and came out better for it.
I´ve been having a bit of trouble understanding the spanish here though, they have a lot of fillers which don´t mean anything, and they speak very weird, in comparison to the mexican spanish that I´m used to.
I haven´t had a chance to take any pictures yet, as I´ve been busy since the moment I stepped out of the plane, with shopping, walking, business and anything else, today was the first day that I was able to sit down and get anything done, like my spanish for example, I was able to do 2 whole lessons. Unfortunately I don´t have a converter for my plug for my computer yet so I haven´t been able to work on that as much as I would like to.
I am determined to learn the language...pray for me!!!
Anyhow I have nothing else to say, I´m a pretty boring person when it comes to posting, and I´d love to get into details of everything that has happened in the past few days, but I think I´d just end up rambling on and on, and you would be sitting there praying that I would finish soon.
So adios, I will leave you to your sanity

(who knew tennis was so hard...I have to get better at it!!! I must!!!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you made it safely Lan. You should try to post pics... regularly. Please?

Woozers said...

Yea! What she said! Post pics and update more! Amen?

I LOVE YOU!!

Amythos said...

I would but we don´t have internet yet, and I haven´t had a chance to take any pictures, been so busy
but I will when I get a chance