Thursday, June 7

In the empty room

I've done it again
I've finished a drawing
I seem to never finish any of my drawings anymore, and if I do, it usually has taken me about 2 years to do or so.
This last drawing that I finished surprisingly only took me a few months to complete...I don't remember exactly when I started it, only that I finished it today, and thats all that really matters to me.
I have many other unfinished drawings sitting in my sketchbook that I have yet to finish, so maybe in the future you will see them posted up here too...but for now they lay unfinished.
Here is my newly completed drawing, for your viewing pleasure


done with HB, 2B, 4B, 6B, and 7B pencils on 65 lb. 9 x 12 paper

5 comments:

Queen of Clubs said...

looks good lani

Woozers said...

Very nice!! I super like it.

*sigh* you're just too talented.

Papillon said...

Nice job.
Love u,
Mom

Charlie said...

wow, your such a great artist. love you.

Ali said...

woa... that's really good!!.Nice job on the muscles.