Saturday, September 2

just not cut out for this

I have come to the inevitable conclusion that I'm just not cut out to be a blogger. My life is too boring to keep up with, and whenever I do have something to post, I'm too lazy to do it, or I just don't have time.
I said almost two weeks ago that I would post pics of my trip to Ixtap in a few days, and I didn't, its taken me this long to post them. I'm just horrid it this. But I still try, that counts for something doesn't it?



This is the day after we went to the beach and got all sunburnt














All dressed up for dancing

















Aren't my nephews cute?




















Benji looks just like his dad in this picture, well I think so at least.












Such a happy little family

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

VACATION!!!! What the heck? I'm still waiting for the one I was promised after ballooning my life away in Lubbock with two sexually frustrated men. Hope you had fun.. that's kinda a given though. heh

Anonymous said...

unfortunately for you hunny those two are always sexually frustrated hehe... sexy pics luv ya

Anonymous said...

Shelly Belly I know, but who the heck is dubbingqueen? Heh.

Anonymous said...

well shelly, I just happened to be in the right place at the right time. So I got to partake in the fun and go with my brothers home to Ixtapa for vacation.

Anonymous said...

ummm me... whose u?

Anonymous said...

The clubbing queen? You don't know her? You're definitely missing out. But the question is... who is Kitty Kat? I have sneaking suspicion... but I don't want to embarass myself by being wrong. Love You Lani... hope you're having fun. Get PG.. please?

Anonymous said...

over my dead body shelly

Anonymous said...

snicker.. luv u shelly haha.. yea whose kittykat??? ad lani.. yea get pg.. that would be halarious and definatly make me laugh.. snicker snort..

Anonymous said...

hey they didn't post it.. anyhow... yea whose kittykat? and yea... lani u should get pg.. It'll be vastly amusing and entertaining.. snicker snort

Anonymous said...

actually it posted it twice, and for your info, i'm not getting pg anytime soon. I'll wait for a while before I do that.

Anonymous said...

LOL! Hey Stinky, I found your blog.....

Anonymous said...

oh dear, not you, i was hoping that you would have forgotten about me by now

but yes, for your info, i found your blog before you found mine